2/5/13

Sneak a Peek!

As promised, here is a sneak peek at some of the new circle scarves I whipped up for my shop.


Black, Red and extra tall. [UofL colors: GO CARDS!]

aqua & cream [colors of the beach. so pretty]

cocoa & cream [reminds me of hot chocolate with marshmallows]



I love the alternating waves of colors. I usually don't do that much color work, so this is a nice change of pace for me. I'm not a fan of sewing in so many ends, but it was definitely worth it. I really love how these have turned out.

Currently I am still in vacation mode in the shop, mostly due to some shenanigans that happened with my bank account. So it will take me some time to figure it all out. Hopefully I will have the shop up and running before it gets warm. However, my shop is going to take a seat on the back burner for a little bit because I would really like to focus on my blog for awhile. I love writing and this blog has the potential to be such a creative outlet for me. Plus, I have been really getting frustrated with the details of my shop and not being able to just crochet things for fun. Taking some time away will do wonders for my creative "juices" and also will reduce my stress level significantly.

I've got some great stuff in the works for the blog and I've got plans to go thrifting regularly, so expect haul posts and MAYBE I will do some outfit posts. I usually feel pretty silly taking photos of myself, but it sounds kinda fun. I also love thrifting. A lot.

I hope you guys are enjoying your week so far! Maybe one day the weekends will last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment